As usual, the agenda for tomorrow's meeting is full:
Where: Redwood City Public Library: 1044 Middlefield Rd. Redwood City, Ca 94063 Upstairs Community Room (the elevators are on the far left of the entrance)
Cost: Free for the first meeting, $5/meeting after or reduced membership fee for remainder of the year (yes, I am vague about this; please see Sara M, the treasurer. She knows)
We will have a business meeting, show and tell and sewing time.
The Heirloom challenge blocks are due. The Heirloom challenge blocks should be made in any variation of the log cabin patternThis challenge is sponsored by the guild and you must be a member. However, if you are not a member, but want to participate, feel free to buy your own fabric and bring the log cabin blocks.
We are all waiting with bated breath for Rhonda's monthly ice breaker question.
Please bring your December Secret Swap gifts if you are participating. Contact Kathleen.
Bring yourself, your projects to share or projects with which you need help. Bring your A-B-C Challenge blocks, some snacks or drinks and a project on which you want to work. Bring a friend!!!
A-Z (A-B-C) Challenge News:
Make a block that starts with the letter 'F'. Some blocks which start with 'F' are:
- Fifty-Four Forty or Fight! (Quilter's Cache)
- Flight of Swallows (Around the Block)
- Flock of Geese (Around the Block)
- Flower Pot (Around the Block) (directions posted at Artquiltmaker.com)
- Flying Geese (Around the Block)
Remember to bring your schnibbles for Amanda's cat bed project. She posted a photo ont he Ning site and the kitties look very happy!
Your 'To Bring' List (in an easy to read format!)
- Heirloom challenge blocks
- December Secret Swap gifts
- A-Z (A-B-C) Challenge Blocks
- Schnibbles for Amanda's cat bed project
- Charity quilt supplies such as fabric, batting, orphan blocks (detailed info on 11/26 post)