- Your name Sara M.
- Your position New Member Coordinator
- Your understanding of what the position entails I welcome new members and answer any questions they might have. I also make name badges and membership cards and approve new people on our forum.
- Your hopes and dreams for the position My hope is to make new members and potential members feel welcomed into the guild and make the process of becoming a member as easy as possible.
- The successes so far : I have already met many new people this year. We already have 45 official members for 2012! I am excited to see us grow even more as we continue this year!
- How you are planning to pass information and what you have learned to the next personI like the idea of creating an informal 'best practices' guidelines as we figure how to best communicate with people who are new to the guild.
Great work, Sara!
If you have comments or suggestions, please comment below.