Monday, January 9, 2017

Sew Day Report!

Mary, once again, did a great job setting up and organizing the room for us. Thanks, Mary!

Haley's t-shirt quilt

Tim was there with his niece Haley and they put a t-shirt quilt together for her. She just graduated from college and the quilt is made from all of her college t-shirts. It looks great!

I worked on cutting. I started cutting for the second step of the En Provence mystery quilt. People have started posting the blocks and I am glad I am making it. I can choose some colors better now that I know what the piece will look like. I know I am not quite finished with step one, but cutting is a good thing to do at Sew Day and it doesn't go bad. I didn't feel like bringing my machine to the event.

Rhonda's Handwork Project

Rhonda worked on her Carolyn Friedlander handwork quilt. She started to put the segments together. Another great project!

No comments: